Friday, May 06, 2005

Graduation

i feel like i should post something insightful about graduating. but all i feel is relief and release. i've come to the end of a long marathon and i think i will take some time to let my brain rest before thinking again, if no one minds.

congratulations

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Belghast said...

Congratz kiddo... it was long fought and I am sure will be well worth the pain and suffering :)

You deserve the best :)

Now join EFF.Org's legal team and go fight the evils of the RIAA and MPAA heh

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. Leave your husband and just be with me forever! Just kidding. Thanks so much, babe, and congrats to you too! You are going to go so far and accomplish so many great things. I just hope we can still make fun of everyone along the way.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above was from me....

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jaded said...

the above two comments were from NaechsteHaltestelle. isn't she cute?? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home