rehnquist
already i've gotten the questions from politically minded people about my thoughts on the death of the chief justice. apparently because i went to law school, i should have a ready-to-go analysis of the situation. so here are my thoughts:
i think we should take at least a day to remember that the chief justice was a man with a family and with friends. he was not just the filler of a position. he was a person. my current thoughts are that my prayers and thoughts are with his family and those who were close to him in their time of grief.

2 Comments:
I'm not sure everybody will pray for him...
Someone who voted against the expansion of desegregation in school.
Voted against the lagalization of abortion.
And I don't speak about the gays, women, blacks, aliens, religious minorities....
I only grieve because it means one more conservative on the Court. Boo. I thought about going to pay my respects but I didn't feel like taking the Orange/Blue Line (I have to make a transfer).
Post a Comment
<< Home