Tuesday, November 15, 2005

why i don't post anymore

this whole blog thing started out as a way to vent my frustration. and then it turned into a law school thing due to the readership. now that i'm out of law school and not finding as many irritating things, i don't really know what to post. i've had a few things that i've been thinking about but i'm not sure if i want to post them. i miss the days of at least semi-anonymity.

i find that i'm much more mellow now that i'm not in school. random things don't get me all upset and aggravated. it's easier to just accept things for how they are without getting angry about it. i think that probably comes from having a lower stress level in general. don't get me wrong--i'm not all happy and bubbly. just not so angry all the time. or maybe i'm just more apathetic. who knows.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Belghast said...

That's what I posted so infrequently for a long time. I simply didn't know what to post about. I tried to give my blog a theme of sorts and if I didnt have something to post within that vein I just maintained radio silence. Now I have just started posting whatever I think about.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger BlawBlawBlaw said...

I'd like to hear that you like your job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home